Organic potatoes just taste better. They really do. I thought about doing something fancy or complicated with these but I’m glad I kept it simple because they were so incredibly flavorful and creamy on their own that there was no special treatment necessary.
- 1 lb of Russian Banana Baker Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice each potato in half lengthwise and place in a bowl. Pour in enough olive oil to coat all the potatoes.
- Lay the potatoes out on a foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt then flip over and salt the other side.
- Place in over for about 30 – 45 minutes and check to make sure they are cooked through and starting to brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven and serve.
Leave a Reply