Because this box was so big, I still had plenty of veggies leftover after our dinner party to cook for the rest of the week. I had seen this recipe for roasted Parmesan cauliflower and decided to give it a try with broccoli. It came out fantastic. I mean how can you argue with broccoli smothered in cheese with onions and garlic.
Adapted from Bon Appetit
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 4 cloves of garlic, unpealed
- 3 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cut 1 head broccoli into florets.
- Toss on a large rimmed baking sheet with onion, thyme sprigs, unpeeled garlic cloves, and olive oil.
- Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, 10-12 minutes longer.