Since I’ve been getting so much citrus it made me think of that amazing combination of vanilla and orange that is a Creamcicle.
I thought I’d do something that was somewhat healthy but satisfied that craving and so I came up with this! I just put a little vanilla extract and agave syrup in the yogurt and topped it with peeled and supremed citrus. Easy peasy!
- 2 lbs of assorted citrus fruit – grapefruit, oranges, tangerines
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons agave syrup or honey
- Peel and segment or supreme the citrus into a bowl. Coat with 1 Tablespoon of agave syrup or honey and set aside.
- In another small bowl mix Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and remaining agave syrup or honey.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into 4 bowls and top with citrus mixture.